Low cost UK telephone calls
Customer Services  
What do I do if I'm still unhappy?
If it's been eight weeks since you complained and we haven't been able to sort things out, you can refer your complaint to Ombudsman Services: Communications. It's a free, independent service for customers who aren't satisfied with the final outcome of their complaints. You can find out more on their website: www.ombudsman-services.org
I use a router box from another provider. Can I still use 1899?
Yes you can. You could either unplug the router box or dial 1-2-1 (or whichever override code is provided by your service provider) to bypass your router box followed by 1899 and the telephone number you wish to call.

Go back